Sunday 23 November 2014

The Direction of my Blog...

Hi

So, after a lot of thinking (and clearly it has taken a lot because my last post was August!) I have finally made a decision on the direction I want this blog to take! I'm keeping it mainly as it was back in 2011, along the lines of beauty, fashion, hair etc but I will also be throwing in the occasional 'general life' post - although I'm not sure how frequent those kind of posts will be.

To sum it up, I'm basically just going to write about whatever I feel like writing about and see where it leads me! The only thing that I am certain about is that it is all going to be staying very girly!

I have also changed the name of my blog to 'Pixie Pop', I don't really have a reason for this name I just decided that I liked it. Let me know what you think!

Anyway I am keeping this post short and sweet so that I can move onto getting some actual content up! I have redesigned the layout and changed a few things but I'm not sure I am entirely happy just yet - so watch this space for more changes!

Speak soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment-i read them all! xx