Wednesday 21 July 2010

OOTD :)

Hiya Princesses!

Long time no post! I seem to be so busy lately it's crazy! However, the next couple of days i don't have a lot planned so i shall try and post more often!

So today me and my friend went to see Eclipse! I was really looking forward to it but in all honesty, i wasn't to impressed :( Then again, eclipse is my least favourite out of all the books so i suppose it's only natural that it's my least favourite out of the films!
Heres what i wore:

I wore a floral top which was made out of a very thin material (i don't know the name of it-sorry!), it has pink and purple flowers on it and some fringe detailing with buttons :) I also wore some 3 quater length leggings and a cardigon as it has been a little chilly the past week or so.
As for jewellery, i kept it quite simple. I just wore this gold necklance which has an old fashioned telephone and a rose on it. I bought it from Dolly bow-bow


On my feet i just wore a pair of gold dolly shoes from primark :)



Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. That necklace is so cute!

    I've given you an award, you can find it here
    http://fudgesmoothiesmakeup.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-heart-your-blog-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment-i read them all! xx