Monday 19 April 2010

Green Makeup :)

Hia,
So the other day (whilst i should have been revising) I spent two hours doing this:





I know it's not the best. To be honest i think it looks a little messy and i really wish that i had filled in my brows! They look awfull! But i still thought i would share it with you :) I've been playing around with makeup a lot recently because i really want to try to improve (as it is my chosen career)



I would tell you what products i used to create it but i really can't remember! (i'll get better at this blog thing, promise!) Sorry if this post was a bit boring, i'm going to try and post more regualy from now on to try and get my blog up and running better! I should have a haul within the next few days! Speak to you soon,

Katie xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment-i read them all! xx