Tuesday 11 May 2010

What Do You Want? :)

I was just wondering what types of posts you want to see. I have a few different things lined up such as fashion, makeup etc but is there anything in particular that you would be interested in?



For example i was thinking of doing some nail art posts and maybe something like whats in my bag/purse? I also have a bit of training in nails (eg, nail care, growth, painting etc) and also in eyebrow shaping and self-tanning. I work at a beauty salon doing reception work and my boss has been teaching me lots of stuff ready for when i start college in september :) Also i might do some hair tutorials :) Just basically girly stuff!



If anyone has any suggestions or requests then please let me know as i would be very interested to hear :)



Thankyou for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Nail art sounds great- I haven't really seen that much on blogs so I would def be interested, great blog by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, thanks! i'll try and get some up when i have time! :) thankyou for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment-i read them all! xx