Wednesday 2 June 2010

MissKC027's(Kim) contest entry

Hiya Princesses :)
Kim from Dance as if no ones watching is hosting an amazing contest for reaching 150 followers (well done!), you really should check it out as she has some amazing prizes:

  • One OPI nailpolish of your choice

  • 1 MAC eyeshadow/lipstick/lipgloss of your choice

  • 5 MAC lipglasses

  • 1 MSF
Plus she just announced a surprise prize which is a choice of either viva glam lipstick in cyndi or gaga!! All you have to do is answer two questions :)

Heres my entry :)
A) what are your go to products? List five.

  • Maybeline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation
  • St.ives apricot scrub

  • Prestige eyeliner in black

  • MAC lipstick in hue

  • Avon mascara "super full" in black



B)Tell me in your opinion what is the least important makeup product and why

Now i know a lot of people won't agree with this but for me it's lip liner. I just personally don't think it makes much of a difference to my lips! I understand that some people like it but for me, it just doesn't do anything.

So thats all you have to do, so simple for such amazing prizes :)

Head on over to Kims blog and have a go yourself!

Speak to you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment-i read them all! xx